College will take admission on merit basis/marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government/U.T. Administration and the University
Students seeking admission should submit the applications in the prescribed form, attached in the prospectus, duly filled-in and signed by the applicant, on or before / / .The application-cum-prospectus can be collected from the College Office by paying Rs...
The application should be accompanied by the following documents :-
- Attested copies of mark sheets and Certificates of all examinations since H.S. examination or equivalent up to the last examination passed
- One recent passport photograph affixed in the specified place of the application form
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Original receipt showing purchase of the application form.
- Photocopy of University Registration Certificate of the qualifying examinations. (For ex-student of G.B.U. only)
- Migration (For Students coming from other Universities)
- AADHAR Card Photo copy